May 21, 2009

Happy 2 month birthday, Chase!!

Chase's 2 month birthday was yesterday and it was the first day he slept in a crib. He'd been sleeping in a bassinet in our room and after getting up every 2 hours at night for the last week and a half I thought we needed to change something. You can imagine how excited I was to see him sleeping soundly in his crib when I put him down for a nap yesterday. This was a very big deal. I'm also happy to report that he slept in the crib last night as well. He (and I!) slept SO much better as a result. It's amazing how much more rested you can feel after getting 3 hours of CONSECUTIVE sleep versus 30 min.-1 hour at night. I feel like a new person. We are not up to sleeping through the night yet but I'll take it for now.
Here's the happy face of a little boy who is well rested. :)

We were trying to catch Chase smiling and instead caught him in the middle of "talking" (or cooing). Pretty cute. Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment