August 26, 2009

I'll hold him

Last weekend we took a trip to Henderson to visit everyone. The second we walked in the door, Justice wanted to hold Chase. "I'll hold him," he kept repeating and immediately ran over to the couch with his arms stretched out toward Chase. It amazes me how little kids as young as 2 are so interested in babies even though they aren't much more than that themselves. We'll be out shopping and kids in other carts will point towards us and say "Baby". I think it's really cute. Anyway. Here are some funny pictures of Justice holding Chase.

It cracks me up to see how happy Justice is that we finally handed Chase over to him. :)
It also cracks me up to see how clueless Chase is at being man-handled by so many people. He's probably at the brink of not being so cooperative.

I think this is where they both decided that they'd had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment