September 20, 2009

Happy 6 months, Chase!!!

I cannot believe that exactly 6 months ago today we were at the hospital, anticipating what this little tiny baby was going to be like. We wondered what he would look like. Would he have Matt's gorgeous blue eyes? Would he have my red hair (bless his heart)? It was amazing that just minutes after being born Chase was focusing on people's faces, studying everything he looked at, just taking it all in. It's amazing to see a personality forming in such a little person. Every month Matt and I say that it's our favorite age for Chase to be. I suspect that this will only continue as he gets older and his personality becomes even more apparent. I can't believe he's 6 months old today!!! He's starting to look like such a little boy instead of an infant!

This Polo outfit makes him look so grown up! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1/2 Birthday, Chase!!! I've been thinking about you all day and can't wait to see you on Tuesday! All my love, Bebe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 month birthday Chase!!! You are getting so much bigger... soon we will not be "babies," but don't tell our moms, they might cry!

    See you at daycare!

    Your pal, Noah Koehler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chase! Can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 months cutie! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete