November 16, 2009

Happy boy

Despite not taking his usual 2 good naps yesterday, Chase was all smiles last night while playing with Matt. Here's a picture of the happy boy with his dad. Sweet boy.
Also, just to document more for my purposes than anything else, he was so tired last night that we went to bed at 5:30pm. Yes, I know that is crazy early but he was basically asking to be put down. Then this morning WE had to wake him up at 7:30 so we could go to work. The child slept 14 hours. On top of that, Betty Ann reported that he took a 3-hr. nap this morning and over an hr. nap this afternoon. Crazy. No complaints here, though. I think we deserve this after the first 4 months of his life where he got up 1-3 times every night. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture!! We really need to get together soon so I can see that cutie pie in person (I'm talking about Chase, by the way) ;)

    ReplyDelete