December 22, 2009

Starting early

Matt went ahead and gave Chase an early Christmas present...a mini putter. It is a 'for real' golf club, just scaled down for a small child. When Matt told me that he wanted to buy Chase a golf club, I was imagining one of those hard plastic baby kind of golf clubs. I didn't really envision Chase with a metal golf club before he could even stand. I guess Matt thinks that it's never too early to start, huh?
Here's Chase holding his new golf club in one hand and Matt's in the other. I am fine with Chase having this "real" golf club, but just for the record, the first time he swings it like a baseball bat in the house, I'm hiding it. And THAT is no joke.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the stories I could tell you about things Matt did with golf clubs in the house! Ceiling fans, ceilings, walls, divots in the carpet... it's only fair that he should have to deal with Chase's exploits with a golf club! Go, Chase!
    Love, Bebe

    ReplyDelete