March 4, 2010

8 more days

So last year this time Matt and I were so excited because it was March 4th and we were only EIGHT DAYS until Chase's due date!! (Uh, notice I said 'due date'. Not his actual birthday. More on that later). This is what I looked like last year at this point. I wouldn't say that I was the most comfortable that I've ever been (would YOU be comfortable if your belly looked like this???) but I didn't feel like I was ready to "pop". I could still sleep through the night ok-other than having to get up 3 times to pee. I could still fit my rings on my fingers and my shoes still fit on my feet. So I felt like I was doing ok. At this point last year I still had eight days until I was 'done' with work and beginning my maternity leave. That alone made me pretty excited but of course Matt and I were both so ready to meet our little that we'd felt kicking in my belly for months.
It's crazy to think about what life was like almost exactly one year ago today. Life was a little bit simpler but it's definitely a lot better now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment