March 8, 2010

Lunch with the girls

This past Saturday, Chase and I went to Greensboro to do a little shopping and have lunch with several of the women in my family. Here's a picture of my Mama and her sister, my Aunt Sherry.
Here's a picture of my mom feeding Chase...or staring at him in a "look- at- my- cute- grandson" kind of way. It's also kind of funny that Chase seems to be looking down the long table at all the women thinking, "What have I gotten myself into?". It's like he realized he was the only guy there. :)
I don't know why she wanted to get a picture of all 11 of us at once. It's hard to take a good picture of so many people sitting at a table. Oh well. Here are my aunts, cousins, and Shannon. Thanks for being brave enough to come with me, Shannon! :)

And here's my sweet boy. (Notice his scraped nose. He got 'into it' with a drawer last week and the drawer won so it's his battle wound. It's unfortunately one of many war wounds to come, I'm sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment