March 16, 2010

One year ago

So here we were last year on this day.  Still a couple of days away from the scheduled induction, but hoping that Chase would come naturally and I wouldn't have to be induced.  That apparently wasn't in the plan, however.  Chase wasn't going to come out until he was good and ready...  Or until he was forced out of his warm, cozy little home inside my belly.

People keep asking "So when are you going to have baby #2??"  It's amazing how many people immediately wonder that...Especially now that he's almost a year.  Not that I blame you.  I wonder the same thing about other people.  Well.  To answer your question, I'm not quite ready to look the way that I did in the picture above.  I'm not quite ready to feel the way that I did in the picture above.

However.  I'm not gonna lie.  When I see pictures like these below, it really makes me miss those early days.

Don't worry, Matt.  Calm down.  That doesn't mean I'm ready yet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment