August 4, 2010

Girlfriend

Chase and I went over to Laurie's house Monday and he and Anna Grace had a great time playing together.  It's crazy to see how much they've grown and changed from the babies below. 
Yikes. Please excuse the way I look here.  Chase was only 10 days old and I was sleeping about 2 hours at a time.


Now, fast-forward 16 months and look at them playing below.  They both stood back for a second like they were sizing each other up.
It didn't take long for them to warm up to each other:
In fact, Chase decided to try out his new kissing skills out on Anna Grace.  Here he is going in for the kill:
Anna Grace is thinking, "I don't know about this..."
Mama?  Make him stop!
I love this picture (even though Chase is hanging upside down) because of the cute look AG has on her face here as she's giggling. 'That silly boy was trying to kiss me!'

No comments:

Post a Comment