December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

It's so hard to believe that Chase's 2nd Christmas has come and gone (well, sort of.  Two of our family get-togethers were rescheduled to next weekend because of the snow).  Our Christmas festivities began with lunch with Matt's extended family in Henderson on Christmas Eve. 

Here's a fun play house that Chase was excited to get (as you can see from this picture below):
 Chase is loved by so many people and you could certainly tell by all the gifts that he was given.  (Thank you to everyone for all the fun toys!)
 After lunch, we headed to my mom's house to spend some time with her and Terry along with my sisters and their families.  Justice was pretty eager to show Chase how much he loved him.  (See that hug?)  :)
 After that we headed to my Nanny's house (my grandmother) to have dinner with my dad, his brother and the rest of that side of the family.  The next morning we got up, let Chase see what Santa brought him and then we headed to Hillsborough to spend time with Matt's parents and sister.  I was of course happy to see them but also REALLY excited to eat the amazing food that Betty Ann made for breakfast/brunch.  Mmmm...I think I might go to bed tonight dreaming about country ham scones, creamy grits, breakfast casserole...Whoops.  I digress.  Back to Christmas.  :)

 Here's Chase sitting in the middle of a few presents that were all for him.  :)
 Check out this cute monkey bag and Ugg boots that were in some of those wrapped packages pictured above.
At 21 months, I don't think Chase really has a clue about how many people are crazy about him.  Probably won't be long before he starts to realize that.  I have no doubt, however, that he feels that love on a daily basis.  I sure know that I'm his #1 fan and I'm pretty positive that there are several people who would fight me for that position.  :) 

Merry Christmas, everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment