December 14, 2010

Thank you, Emily Corey!!

A few weeks ago we had some pictures taken by Emily Corey.  She is the same photographer who took the amazing pictures of us a year ago in Duke Gardens when Chase was about 8 months old.  Now that he's slightly more active than he was at that point I thought these pictures would be a little more interesting...And man, were they.
It all started with smiles and fun.
 Chase thought Emily was hilarious when she jumped up and down in an effort to get him to laugh.
 She caught a few sweet father/son moments with my 2 favorite boys.
And here's how it all started...Well, not exactly under a tree.  Kind of like this but in a bar on Franklin St.  :)
 She even managed to catch some sweet moments between my baby's daddy and me.

 And here's where it got a little complicated.  See this cool lawn mower ("mon moor") pictured above?  Well Chase LOVED driving it.  He loved it so much he didn't want to get off.  So, our photo session ended a little earlier than I would've liked...But oh, well.  She still managed to get a lot of great shots in a relatively short amount of time.

 I love his little lips in this picture.  A lot of his words start and end with his lips looking like this at this stage of language development.  I think it's pretty cute.
I like this picture a little bit, too.  Remember how I said that it's important for our marriage to come before our child?  (see "I am thankful" posting on Thanksgiving if you don't remember)  Well I'm really glad that Emily asked if we wanted a few shots with just US.  With Chase pitching a FIT to go back to the "mon moor" it was easy to get lost in the chaos of parenting.  But I'm really glad we ended this way.  I love this guy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment