January 31, 2011

Cooking

I recently came across this article called "Should little boys play with kitchens?"  I immediately had to read it because Chase absolutely LOVES to play in kitchens.  http://www.shelterpop.com/2011/01/18/play-kitchen/?ncid=webmail 

He loves to help me when I'm cooking in the kitchen.  He loves to pretend that he's cooking with a spoon, and my empty pots, pans, and bowls.  And he especially loves to cook in his own kitchen that Don and Betty Ann have at their house.  See?

I love to see him take such interest in helping me in the kitchen.  I think it's really important to give him as many opportunities to help because I want him to enjoy being in the kitchen and eventually learn that both men and women can cook.  Right Matt?  ;)
Do you mind??  I'm busy, cooking!           


2 comments:

  1. My Max LOVES to play in his toy kitchen at his Grandma's house too! He will entertain himself for the longest time and then come feed us what he has 'cooked'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you ask him to make me dinner this week?

    ReplyDelete