April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

So Easter kind of began last night when I pulled out Chase's outfit.  My dad had gotten him this precious outfit last year for his first birthday.  Given the fact that it's a big size 12-months paired with Chase being a runt, he is just now able to wear it at two years of age.  At any rate, after his bath, I decided to try the clothes on him before putting his diaper on.  (Now that I'm reading over this I'm not really sure what I was thinking...)  So, you can imagine what happened.  He looked so cute that I ran downstairs to grab the camera.  When I came back upstairs, Chase exclaimed, "Oh no!  Poop!".  I looked down and he had pee all over his pants (as seen in the picture below) and was standing in a puddle...of pee.  Nice.  We're still working on him understanding the difference between pee and poop but that's another story...
After completing an unanticipated load of laundry last night, Chase had a clean, new Easter outfit.  And was looking pretty snazzy, I must say.  :)
 Don't you think??
After church, we made a quick stop by Starbucks, headed to Henderson for lunch at my mom's house and then a second lunch at Matt's aunt and uncle's house.  Here are a couple of cute pictures of Chase on the way. 

Surprisingly he loved the tie and didn't want to take it off all day...

Here is Chase with cousin Justice, who is 4.

Chase wasn't as excited as I was for the 2 of us to take a picture together...


Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment