November 8, 2011

I am thankful

In light of Thanksgiving coming in a few weeks, I am borrowing an idea I saw from another blog and making a point of listing one thing I am thankful for each day.  Since I'm a few days behind, I'll list my first 8 now. 


1. A flexible job.  that I actually enjoy.

2. The kind of deep-from-his-belly laugh that I hear from Chase when we read the Tickle Monster book (thanks, Aunt Lauren) and I tickle his 'cute boney knee' and his 'underarm pitties'.

3. a husband that makes me laugh. and roll my eyes at the silliness shortly after.

4. coffee.

5. little boy clothes that look like a little man.







6. For the odd things I find as I'm cleaning up after Chase goes to bed at night (i.e. a Nerf gun hanging in his kitchen where utensils should go).

7. Lots of really good girlfriends.  that like wine as much as I do.

8. Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment