November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we're on our way to Christmas!  We had a great (and very relaxing) Thanksgiving so here are some more things I'm thankful for:

22. a relaxing Thanksgiving (duh) that involved lots of cuddles and snuggles with this little guy.  in our pajamas.



23. a Thanksgiving that included my dad, who made the 8-hour drive from Chattanooga, TN.  I'm so thankful to have another Thanksgiving that included my dad, who has survived not one, not 2, but 8 heart attacks in the last 13 years.

24. a Thanksgiving that included my Nanny.


25. a Thanksgiving where we have a perfectly healthy, happy, and so-much-fun little boy who makes us laugh at his entertaining little personality.


26. did I mention snuggles?


27.  Matt wanted me to make sure I didn't forget to mention that I'm thankful for his sexiness.  which I am, of course.  :)


28. I'm thankful that I have that sexy beast as a partner in parenting.  Because, believe it or not, that little boy does occasionally get in trouble.  And it means a lot that Matt and I are on the same team.

No comments:

Post a Comment