March 19, 2012

Three

I can't believe that this little boy turns 3 today...
He turns 3 today and on his third birthday, I want to talk a little bit about Chase's unique personality.
Our little boy is helpful. He loves to help with any and everything that you're doing. He wants you to give him a chance to 'do it himself'.
He is such a social little boy. I remember him trying to make eye contact with strangers at the mall (or wherever we were at the time), even when he was a baby. He loves people. At age 3, he loves playing with other kids. Particularly older kids.
He's so much fun. He loves playing games (hide and seek is big for him right now. he's always wanting you to come find him). It's another way that he's so good at connecting with people.
He makes me laugh. all the time. In fact, on those occasions where I'm stressed or frustrated, he'll look up at me and say, "Smile, Mommy!" And who could resist following such a sweet request? :)


On my sweet little boy's third birthday, I am more in love with him that I ever thought possible. His charming, lovable personality becomes more evident everyday.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Chase!!! We love you so much!!!

1 comment: