May 18, 2012

Chase's work outfit

Yesterday, when I went to get Chase dressed for daycare, he insisted that he needed to wear a tie since he was going to work.  (He sees Pops wearing a tie to work everyday so I'm guessing this is where he got this from.)

he also kept insisting that he needed to take my picture as well...
 I tried to talk him out of it, letting him know that he was going to school to play with his friends so maybe he should wear a t-shirt.  But, no.  He was going to work.  And when he goes to work, he needs his tie.


He had that funny expression on his face (above)  and when I asked him to smile, this is what I got:


So, then I chased after him down the hallway, determined to get a good picture of him since he looked so darn cute, but this was all I could get.  Oh, well.  You get the idea.


I was wondering what his teachers would think when Matt dropped him off.  Apparently they said he looked like he was pledging a fraternity.  :)

1 comment:

  1. When he looks that darn cute... why not!? The frat thing was bound to happen sometime! lol Now I'm going to have to check out the kids tie selection at work today...

    ReplyDelete