October 12, 2012

Little Masseuse

We have now entered into Pregnancy week 27.  It has actually started going by a little faster than it was initially (the nausea didn't help).  In fact, until I got my BabyCenter email yesterday I'd forgotten if it was week 26 or 27.  I guess this is how it goes with baby #2, huh?  Overall I've been pretty lucky.  I know there are people out there who are dealing with swollen ankles, being bedridden or many other pregnancy-related complications.  I try to keep that in mind when I start to complain.  My 2 complaints at this point are being dead tired at the end of a work day and my back aching.


Luckily I have help from both Matt and Chase with giving me back rubs.  Chase has watched Matt and is now quick to run over when he sees me getting down on all fours to stretch.


He usually throws his whole body over my back.  Which is actually more helpful than you would think.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment