November 29, 2012

Projects



 

I maybe should have entitled this posting 'Nesting' because I feel like that's the mode that I'm in now.  I'm happy to say that I'm 34 weeks pregnant today.  I'm trying to make the time go by fast but also get a lot of things done that I've wanted to do for a while.  Typically I get bored if I spend an extended amount of time at home.  Now, however, that's all I want to do.  I want to be home, get organized and finish up projects that I've had on my mind.  So this past weekend I was able to get one of those projects done.


I was excited to be able to make this both Chase's and my project since it was to hang in his room.


He was pretty happy to help as well...


In fact, he decided to start a 'project' on his own while we were waiting for the paint to dry:


 Check out the 6 markers that he insisted all be attached to his pajama shirt.  He's so funny these days.


He was very proud of the results.  And so was I.  The handprints aren't perfect but I think that adds to specialness of a project done by a 3 and a half year old.


I've been wanting to take pictures of his big boy room but wanted to get all the little things (like this) done first.  Maybe I'll post more pictures soon since it's only a matter of time before Chase isn't the only star of the show.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment