January 24, 2010

Sick baby

The pictures that I took of Chase in his red hat were taken on Tuesday night last week. As you can see from his smiles in the pictures, he seemed to be feeling good. Unfortunately, the very next morning, he woke up with a cough, runny nose, and was sneezing. I'd been counting our blessings that we've made it this far without Chase being sick so I knew it was only a matter of time...That was the beginning of a pretty rough week for the poor little guy. He had a fever all day Wednesday so I decided to take him to the doctor Thursday just to make sure there wasn't anything else going on (i.e. ear infection, bronchitis, etc.). Luckily it seems to be just a plain ol' miserable cold. He's had such a hard time sleeping since his nose is so stopped up so he's really tired and fussy. Yesterday I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and let Chase just rest during a walk around our neighborhood. Turned out to be a good idea because he fell asleep within minutes. Here's some sweet pictures of him sleeping. Poor guy...

Ugh. It's so painful for Matt and I to see Chase feel so bad. We hope he'll feel better soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment