March 24, 2010

More pictures from Chase's big day

Since my dad drove 8 whole hours (from Chattanooga, TN) for Chase's birthday last weekend, we wanted to make the most out of his time here.  So we went to the playground in our neighborhood for our very first trip to a playground and had a great time.  The weather could not have been more perfect so I really wanted to take advantage of such a beautiful day.




Here's a funny picture of Chase after Matt got home with the balloons.  This expression cracks me up.

...And, this picture breaks my heart.  I really do promise that Chase did really well during the party and seemed to be feeling ok, under the circumstances.  However, this picture shows one of his moments that he doesn't look like he feels so great.  Poor little birthday boy.

But he fought through and I managed to convince him to eat at least a little bit of his cake once I gave him this spoon to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment