April 10, 2010

Easter pictures

...Just a week late. Last Sunday, we went to Henderson to go to church with my family. After church (and the easter egg hunt) we had lunch at my mama's house. Here are some funny pictures I took of Chase with his cousins. I think this picture is probably the funniest because Chase and Jake are checking each other out.

...and here's the next picture showing that they are about to touch each other to figure out what's going on. Looks like Chase is thinking, "Jake! Stop touching me!"

And now Jake just wants to lay on Chase. He (Chase) doesn't seem so happy about it but he was pretty tolerant.

Then Justice came to join his baby cousins for a couple of pictures.


I love this one, too because it's amazing that they were all still long enough and looking the same direction for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment