June 16, 2010

Beach vacation, Part 1.


So today is Wednesday, Day 4 of the annual Emerald Isle beach trip with Matt's family.  We got here Sunday afternoon, unpacked and Chase started exploring his new environment.  Here he is Monday morning on the screened-in back porch, pushing his new golf bag.  He likes to take the clubs out of it so he can push the bag around with nothing in it.

Nothing funny about this one.  Just a sweet look that he gave me.  'Okay, Mama.  Just take the picture please so I can get back to playing.'
After lunch we blew up this cool kiddie pool that he'd gotten for a gift recently (birthday?  Christmas?  Sorry I can't remember who gave it to us and for what holiday, but thank you). 
Aunt Lauren got Chase this cool bubble gun that he also had a lot of fun with.  His Bebe took a break from cooking dinner one night to help him use it.
I like this picture below because of the way Chase is looking at Olivia.  Kinda like, 'I guess you can play with me.  But I'm still a little hesitant.'
I love how his hair is curly after a day of fun in the sun.  (For all those interested, sunscreen can also be used as a volumizer).
Okay.  Now let's talk about this picture:
When you're on vacation and you're with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who love you like crazy (AND you're the only kid), you get to do THIS:
We don't really do that at home.

Stay tuned for more pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. sooo sweet, mandy!
    looks like ya'll are having so much fun!!

    thanks for the bloggy love lately! :)

    ReplyDelete