December 4, 2010

It's SNOWING!!

I  vaguely remember hearing someone at work (or maybe it was on the radio?) mention yesterday that there was a slight possibility of snow flurries today.  I thought nothing of it.  Which made it that much more exciting today when I completely did not expect to see snow.  And it continued to snow for several hours here in Durham (about 4 hours to be exact).  No accumulation on the roads luckily but it looked really cool sticking to cars, houses and the ground.  See our house?
It was especially cool to experience the snowy day before Christmas.  I can't remember it ever snowing this early in the season here.
I'm not sure that Chase really knew what to think.  But he was pretty cute in his little hat vest.  :)
What is this?
What a sweet boy.  And a sweet picture.  God, I love this child.

1 comment: