December 7, 2010

Need to do some Christmas shopping???

Remember my mother-in-law's really cute, very affordable products that I blogged about a few weeks ago??  Well, she'll be selling all her amazing items this Saturday, 12/11 from 9am-3pm at the Junior League Holiday Market at the Durham Marriott Convention Center.  If you need a little something (http://www.ineedalittlesomething.com/ ) for your child's teacher, coworkers, friends or family she's got a lot to choose from at a very low cost.  See the information below about the Holiday Market:

Obviously I'm a big fan of Betty Ann's stuff.  However, there are a lot of other venders who will also be selling their stuff at Holiday Market.  There will be lots of jewelry, Christmas items, baby gifts, and much more.  I'll be there so I hope you will too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment