August 9, 2011

Pizza

Pizza plays a large role in my life.  I love it and therefore eat it about 3 times (ok maybe more) every single week for lunch and/or dinner.  I love it with just cheese, with pepperoni, with fancy toppings like brie and pine nuts, thin crust, hand-tossed...you name it.  If it's related to pizza then count me in.  Matt loves it, too which helps facilitate my love of this food, allowing us both to eat it 3+ times per week.

However, Chase's milk allergy made the usual, easy pizza-delivery-dinner night a little more complicated.  I would always have to make him a separate dinner.  Well, not any more!!!  woo hoo!!!  Chase not only can eat cheese, he loves it!  Last night he helped me make a homemade turkey pepperoni pizza and was actually able to eat some of the oooey-gooey cheesy goodness when it was done.  Very exciting for me.  I mean, us.  :)

he loved 'painting' the marinara sauce on the dough.

1 comment:

  1. yay! hopefully ben can partake in pizza night one day too!

    ReplyDelete