October 11, 2011

You hear me??

2 and a half is proving to be such a funny age.  The things Chase says is so funny.  It's amazing all the things he hears (yikes!) and repeats back at random times.  He's still completely obsessed with all electronic devices.  The most recent obsession: our GPS.  He calls it a 'BTS' for some reason.  The other day he was begging Matt for it and Matt said no because he was driving and therefore using it.  Chase said, "One more minute!  You hear me??"  Then he laughed.  :)


He's also starting exclaiming things from the backseat while I'm driving.  He'll look ahead at the road and exclaim, "Come ON!  It's traffic ERRRYWHERE!" while waving his hands in the air.

Exhibit A of the electrical obsession: the camera bag (he's searching for the cord).


Definitely making me watch what I say around him these days.  I'm a little bit nervous about what will come out of his mouth next.

1 comment:

  1. There was a time when Max's favorite word was humongous. At the mall Max pointed out a large woman and said "humongous lady"! I hightailed it out of the mall!

    ReplyDelete