December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

After our fun day at Marbles, Chase took a nap, then we went to pick my dad up from the airport. My dad can fix everything so I asked him to take a look at our leaky garbage disposal. Pretty much as soon as he put down his suitcase, he rolled up his sleeves and got to work. We all know how much Chase is interested in figuring out how things work so he was all into this.


He sat down right beside my dad and stayed there, watching, the entire time.


His little Thomas the Train flashlight came in handy so he used that to help out.


It was a really cute sight, to see Chase and my dad working on this project together.


Chase took a break to do some work on his work 'pooter'. He pulled his kitchen chair over to the living room, plugged the 'pooter' in, sat down with this serious look on his face and got to work.

It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment