May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

It was truly a great Mother's Day.  It was a day where I felt loved and special.  On top of that, we also had the opportunity to hug both our moms (and my Nanny) and tell them Happy Mother's Day in person.




We had lunch with my mom, stepdad, sisters and their boys.  Chase, Jake and Justice all had fun running around the restaurant.  It's pretty funny that all 3 of us ended up having nothing but boys.


Then, we had dinner with Matt's family.  I have to share my absolute favorite gift that I got while there.  It was from Chase (with the help of Betty Ann):



She typed it up, printed it on this pretty paper and framed it for me.




It is one of the most thoughtful things I could've gotten and so sweet that Betty Ann helped him do it for me.  I cried.  Of course.


The roses were also a pretty sweet touch.  Thanks, Matt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment