June 7, 2012

The Barbershop

I was sad when Chase's regular haircut place (I guess that would be called a salon), Peek A Do closed.  They are opening up in a different location but in the meantime, Chase needed a haircut.  I'd heard about this place called The Barbershop that's not far from our house so I went to check it out a few days ago.


he had an apple in one hand and a toy in the other.


It's actually a salon for men so they had peanuts in the shell in buckets all in the waiting area, ESPN on the tv and any magazine a man would be interested in.  They also happened to have 3 baskets of books and toys conveniently located eye level to Chase as we walked in.  He looked ridiculously adorable in the big chair.


 

I'm also a big fan of this place because it only cost $11.50.  And this includes the haircut, shampoo, dry, and a neck massage (some electronic device that tickled rather than massaged Chase and also made him laugh).  You all know how I feel about a bargain.  It was also pretty amusing to see my little boy leaned back in the sink to get his hair washed.

Needless to say, it was a success.  My only complaint is that we had to wait for 30 min.  (They accept walk-ins).  We'll definitely be back... but probably not at 5:15 on a week day... without an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment