July 27, 2012

Through his eyes

Lately Chase has made quite a habit of insisting that he needs certain things as he's leaving our house to go to school.  Or leaving Bebe and Pop's house to come home.  Or leaving our house to go to their house.  Usually, he'll insist that whatever toy he happens to be playing with at the time needs to come with us.  Also, it's usually (at least with my experience) something that he openly talks about.  Last week, however, he managed to slip Bebe's camera (that she'd been using to take pictures of swim lessons) into his book bag.  without her knowing.  The funniest part -to me- is that he pulled the camera out once he got to school and proceeded to take pictures of his friends.



The teacher is looking over like he's harmlessly taking pictures with his 'play camera'.  Little does she know...


Some of the pictures were of the floor.  or other random things.  like his cool monkey backpack.


Once he got home, he continued the photo session and even told us to make certain faces for the camera.  I'll be vain and not post the pictures he took of me in my pajamas.  Instead I'll post this oh-so-flattering picture of Matt.  :)


He even managed to take the camera to bed with him.  and then took pictures of the wall.  and the fan...



and his pictures.


These pictures in particular really make me laugh.  He turned the camera on himself.  (again, remember that he's in the dark.  in his room.  by himself.)


This last picture is from the next day.  We were on the way to my mom's house and he took pictures from his seat in the backseat.


Through all these pictures it was amusing to me most of all.  But then it was interesting to see the world through Chase's eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment