August 3, 2012

17 weeks


I haven't posted much  about this pregnancy since announcing our big news.  However, when one of my friends requested a baby bump picture I thought that maybe I should also add it to the blog.  Even if no one else is interested in seeing me look like I ate too much, it's a good way to document this journey.


It's hard to believe we're already at 17 weeks.  And it's even harder to believe that we get to find out the gender of the baby next week!  Matt and I are so excited to find out about that.

Other things for the sake of 'documenting' and remembering this 2nd pregnancy: I'm feeling much better than I was all throughout the first trimester, thank God.  Still pretty tired but not feeling as sick as I was.  My back is starting to hurt sometimes if I overdo it.  It's different than when I pregnant with Chase.  With that pregnancy, my back hurt throughout the whole pregnancy but it hurt more to sit for long periods of time.  With this one, if I stand for too long it starts hurting and only feels better when I sit or lay down.

Chase is really funny about the baby, too.  Anytime we talk about the baby in my tummy he says that he has a tiny baby is HIS tummy.  And it's always a tiny baby that he talks about.  never just a baby.  Yesterday morning he announced to Matt and I that he was going downstairs to fix breakfast.  He rubbed his stomach to demonstrate and said, "My tiny baby's hungry."  I laughed and asked if he needed my help.

2 comments:

  1. Best news all week! Congrats to you, Matt and Chase. Can't wait to hear the gender!

    ReplyDelete