January 29, 2013

Pictures of our PhD (at the hospital)

Here's round 1 of pictures from before and after the arrival of Preston at the hospital.  I figured to keep your interest I'd shorten the length of this blog posting and keep this contained to just pictures from the hospital.  (Since I have about 300 pictures so far from the last 3 weeks).

Here are my 2 favorite boys playing on the ipad while I was in labor with my other favorite boy.  Chase was with Bebe and Pops for the afternoon/night but they brought him by the hospital to visit us.  He ran into the room, quickly looked all around the room and exclaimed, "Where is he?  I want to see what he looks like!"  I hated having to tell him that his little brother hadn't made his way out of my belly quite yet.  Poor thing was tired of waiting.  We all were.


And here's the proud Daddy of our sweet baby just minutes after he was born.  (I got to hold him first this time!)


And here's Mr. P sleeping comfortably in his bed in our hospital room.


Here's Chase meeting Preston for the first time.  I love that facial expression.






And here we have the first time we drove with our 2 (!) children in the backseat.


I still can't believe that he's here and it's almost been 3 weeks.  More pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment