July 28, 2009
Apparently, this is what happens when I'm not around.
July 21, 2009
1) We became an aunt and uncle for the first time to Justice and most recently to baby Jake.
2) We survived Matt working at Hatteras. This involved him travelling to 26 different states (sometimes as many as 3 states in 3 days!) and being gone an average of 3 days every week for about a year. I feel like we need t-shirts that say "I survived Hatteras".
3) As a result of #2, Brooks Brothers has since then experienced a drastic sales decrease which is directly related to Matt’s more casual dress code at his current job.
4) Matt started working at CRM software where he is a million times happier than he has ever been at Hatteras or any other banking/sales position.
5) We experienced a golf club “slip” out of Matt’s hand while swinging it in our living room, thus knocking a hole in the ceiling and breaking a glass vase on the dining room table.
6) We learned how to patch up holes in sheetrock after the incident involved with #5.
7. We've travelled to Key West, Mexico, and Chicago. (this is from our honeymoon in Mexico)
July 20, 2009
July 18, 2009
July 15, 2009
When we went to the doctor last week because Chase was getting up every two hours the doctor gave us a couple of suggestions. Since he is almost 4 months old she said we could go ahead and offer him cereal and last Sunday we decided to give it a try. We apologize for the video being sideways........just tilt your head a little to the left and it should look more normal.
July 12, 2009
July 9, 2009
This is actually the first video I took of Chase rolling over. I personally think this one's better because you can see the momentum he had to get going in order to push himself over. Pretty funny.
July 5, 2009
This was a big weekend since it was the first time Chase rolled over. He has hated tummy time for quite a while so I was pretty excited yesterday morning to see that he didn't mind it so much. He arched his little back, kicked his leg up and flipped over! Here we managed to capture it on video.
July 4, 2009
Chase hasn't quite started laughing yet but he came pretty close about a week ago. I was trying to capture Matt playing with him on video but became distracted by the cute sound of those squeals coming from Chase. It's so amazing to hear him making new sounds. It's also pretty funny to see what Matt is willing to do to make his son smile/laugh. :)