April 28, 2010

Forward facing

I had been so excited about Chase turning one year old because we could finally turn his "big boy" carseat around so that he would be front-facing.  When he got that stinkin' stomach bug right before his birthday I was so sad to hear that he only weighed 18 pounds and the doctor said not to turn him around until he was at least 20 pounds.  So.  After all that waiting for him to turn one led to us waiting another month for him to gain a little more weight.  Well we are FINALLY there!  (I'm not sure exactly how much he weighs now, but I'm pretty sure we're ok...)  See how happy he is to finally see what's going on while in the car?  I can't imagine how much it must suck to stare at the seat and not be able to see anything.

1 comment:

  1. He's "legal". He actually stepped on my scales on Tuesday and I saw 20.2 pop up! Woo hoo!
    Bebe

    ReplyDelete